3.8.10

Alas!

I finally got a job and I am absolutely thrilled about the opportunity! As of Monday August 9th I will be working at the Huntsman Cancer Institute with the Multiple Myeloma team as a Study Coordinator. I wish I had more to write about the whole process, but I need to focus on finishing writing my final paper for my Practicum/Internship. As of tomorrow, I am officially done with my MPH...unless of course I decide to take classes in the fall since my job makes me eligible for tuition reimbursement. Who knows? I just hope this job will provide Jonathan and I with a brighter outlook for the upcoming years.

3 comments:

Megan Rice said...

Congratulations on the job Kel! I am so excited for you! I am glad that I found your new blog because I kept clicking on the old link and it said your blog no longer existed. We need to get together soon!

Liz Smith said...

yay!!! congrats! i love university jobs. It's a great place to work and the benefits are always really good. The tuition benefit is awesome too. When i worked for BYU i would take classes like calligraphy and any other random ones that i didn't have time for during my undergrad. It was really fun. :)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Woo, Woo, way to go Kelli!!! Love Liz's comment about the random classes, you totally should - like gym classes and dance classes, that would be a blast!