23.7.10

Starting Anew

Unfortunately I lost access to my "jonathanandkelli" blog due to an issue with blogger vs. google accounts and attempting to reset my password to an email address that I no longer have access to. So instead of wasting more time trying to get access to the old blog, I have decided to start anew. Trust me, I wasted hours trying to get access to the other blog because I hate to loose all of those memories but oh well.
So this past week I went to Chicago and spent a TON of time with my family since it was our family reunion and an equally enjoyable time hanging out with friends. For a nice preview of our family reunion pictures - go to this website:
http://www.erinbphotography.com/blog/?p=206
And here are a few photos that I took...
The Smith Girls
Below are all 24 of my nieces and nephews. The oldest is Becca who is turning 15 this week and she is holding the youngest who is Elysse. I am sure there are many more additions to come :)

2 comments:

Cheryl Anne said...

Love the short video of the tire swing. :) Sorry about the other blog, that stinks. At least you still have a cool blog name. :)

Liz Smith said...

im sad you lost your other blog, it had so many fun pictures on it. :( we were so happy to see you guys last week! we really want to plan a trip to utah...although i have no idea when. but it has to happen! i need me some cafe rio. :)